You probably have a lot of wedding details and plans that are consuming much of your time. Let us help you plan for the rest of your lives and prepare for the most important thing—your marriage.
At Paraclete, we use the PREPARE/ENRICH Assessment, a relationship assessment used for over 30 years with over 3 million people. PREPARE/ENRICH will help you:
• Identify strength and growth areas
• Explore personality traits
• Strengthen communication skills
• Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
• Compare family backgrounds
• Comfortably discuss financial issues
• Establish personal, couple, and family goals
(this list is from the PREPARE/ENRICH website: www.prepareenrich.com)
Who is premarital counseling for?
• Dating couples who are considering marriage
• Couples getting married for the first time
• Couples where one or both have been previously married
• Couples with and without children & couples who are blending families
• Older couples & younger couples
We use a 6-session format (each session is 50 minutes), which meets the state of Georgia requirements for a discount on your marriage license. Prior to the first session, one of our counselors (a trained PREPARE/ENRICH facilitator) sets up a link for you to take the assessment online, which costs $35 per couple. When the assessment is complete, a full report is sent to the counselor, who will share the results with you at your first session.
Find out more about premarital counseling, our fees, and special package pricing by calling our office at 770-753-0350, ext. 101 or contact us by email.